If you are a business owner is you likely already know the importance of getting reviews from your customers. From a digital marketers perspective there are two main reasons why online user reviews are so important:
- Having the reviews of your products and or of the service can have a real effect on potential customers who are researching online.
- Having multiple good reviews on sites like Google+ and Yelp can help make your business more relevant to search engines.
- So you were having your customers to leave your reviews on the online seems like a no brainer. But what is difficult is actually getting those reviews. The reviews won’t happen unless you ask your customers to review you. The key here is to ask at different times in different ways until if you find one that works.
10 Ways to Ask For Reviews from Customers:
- If you sell a product through shopping sites, ask customers to leave you a review after their purchase. You can even handling them by instructions on where and how to leave the review. If you're an online business ask for feedback in a follow up email.
- Next time a customer gives you a compliment in an email, over the phone, or in person request that they leave you that same feedback in an online review on your Google plus or Yelp profile.
- Ask users to rate your business on industry specific review websites like Home Stars, Rate MDs, Urban spoon, and Trip Advisor, so you can be where your competitors are. Send the personal emails to your regular customers and then VIPs requesting reviews they are more likely to leave feedback.
- If you send out a monthly newsletter to your customer base, include a link to leave a review on your Google+ profile. Add the links to your online reviews and the profiles in your email signature especially if you interact with customers on a regular basis.
- Instead of offering a discount or an incentive to customers to solicit reviews ask them as a personal favour and offer them an easy way to leave a review.
- Do not forget the social networks, many of your customers are already active users and won’t need to create an account to leave a review on Facebook Pages and LinkedIn Company Pages offer users a place to give feedback on your business. A good way to install the LinkedIn Recommend Button on your website, so users can recommend your products and services more easily.
- Set up an in-store review station with a computer or tablet, where customers can visit your profiles Sign-in and leave feedback about their experience. Google says not to do this.
- If you are a business owner do not set up review stations or kiosks at your place of business just to ask for reviews written at your place of business.
- Most importantly always provide outstanding customer service this is above all will increase the likelihood that a customer will write you a positive review.
3 Ways to Use Reviews for your Business:
Once you have got a number of reviews it is the time to make the most of them. Some of the ways you can use existing reviews to encourage more reviews include:
- Consider featuring a review of the month on your website or Facebook Page. Users will be more eager to leave a review if they have a chance to be put in the spotlight.
- Ask those who have reviewed you to do so a number of different sites. If they have reviewed your business on Facebook ask them to write another on Yelp or Google plus as well.
- Manage negative reviews properly. By answering a bad review immediately with a positive tone you will show potential customers that you are dedicated to customer service. Encouraging more positive online reviews is a key component in managing the reputation of your small business as well as obtaining new business. We Sixthstar Technologies providing this as a service to get a best positive reviews from online.
For any type of complaints removal services contact Ranking By SEO India now.